Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move a text box without allowing it to be cut

I want to be able to drag a text box around a protected sheet but not allow
the text box to be cut.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm not sure you can do that.

But maybe you could have a macro that asked where to put the textbox, and do the
movement in the macro.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Dave,
The protected sheet did not allow execution of macros.
It is a golf scoring program. I placed a commented cell in each players info
, formated the comment to show hole parameters and positioned the comment
just above the players gross scores and locked the comment. Show and Hide
comment allow for selecetive display of each comment.

Bob Carter

"Trebor Retrac" wrote:

I want to be able to drag a text box around a protected sheet but not allow
the text box to be cut.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks again Dave,
No I did not go thru the unprotect /protect process in the macro.
I think I will stick with the comment soloution, unless it does not work out
with other users of the program.
I do not want users to get to lost.

Bob Carter