Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default attaching toolbars to files

How do I attach a custom toolbar that I use for macros in a template file so
that I can either email the file or place it on a common server so that
others can use it. Even though the macros are there, when others try to use
it, various errors occur unless they use the tools drop down to run the
macros - but then they need to know which one to run.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take as look at

http://www.microsoft.com/exceldev/articles/toolbatt.htm
Attach Custom Toolbars to Microsoft Excel Workbooks and Templates

--

HTH

RP

"Papa Jonah" wrote in message
How do I attach a custom toolbar that I use for macros in a template file

so
that I can either email the file or place it on a common server so that
others can use it. Even though the macros are there, when others try to

use
it, various errors occur unless they use the tools drop down to run the
macros - but then they need to know which one to run.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sf sf is offline

The "new link" does not seem be working - does anyone know more about
attaching custom toolbars or how to track down the working link? I am
struggling with this. I can create the toolbars and attach them successfully
but for some reason my colleagues are stuck with old versions of the toolbars
when they open the document.

Shelly