Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SpreadsheetML - auto row height

Hi;

I am trying to find the right mananged NG to ask questions about
SpreadsheetML. I am hoping this is it. (microsoft.public.office.xml is not a
managed group.)

How do I set a row to auto-size to display all text. I have a case where the
text has 4 \n's in it and it shows just the first 2 lines rather than all 5
lines.

--
thanks - dave