Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Web Query: Username and Password.

I working on automation of some data from the corporate web site. To connect
to this website, a username and password has to be provied (windows username
and password dialog box pops up.)
Once entered as long as the workbook is open, doesn't ask again for username
and password.
But if the workbook is closed and opened again, and Web Query refresh
command is given it asks for the web site username and password again.

Because of this my automation is not possible.

Is there a way to store the username and password in excel?

Sharad