Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Transfering Declared value through procedures

Hello group,

I have a combobox in which I declared the combobox.value
once the drop down is selected I want it to store
the .value and other values between sub procedures. How do
I make it the procedure remember what has been declared in
the past decided values.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fish
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fish,

Either write each of the values to the registry, to a custom workbook
property, or a cell on a sheet.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"FISH" wrote in message
Hello group,

I have a combobox in which I declared the combobox.value
once the drop down is selected I want it to store
the .value and other values between sub procedures. How do
I make it the procedure remember what has been declared in
the past decided values.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fish

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fish,

I'm sorry, I think I mis-interpreted your question.

If you use global variables, then you can store the values while the project
remains open.

Global myString As String

for example, which must be at the top of your code module.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP