Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Props to Tom O.

Tom, you have really deserve a great deal of thanks today from everybody. I don't know how you got any work done for yourself after
all the help you dished out for everybody, including myself. If only all these people knew how long you've been doing this for so
many people. Thanks on behalf of myself and all the other folks who've stumbled and gotten help from you.
--
RMC,CPA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Appreciate your kind words. I am just one of a lot of helpful and smart
people that make valuable contributions -- some for a long time and some for
a shorter time -- but all making a contribution. I have to admit that my
motivation it somewhat selfish. It is give and take - I share what I know
and learn from what they know or from their ideas. Those asking questions
are just as important. Their stimulating questions about things I (we)
haven't even thought about provide a foundation for enriching my (our) own
knowledge. So kudos to all.

Tom Ogilvy

"R. Choate" wrote in message
Tom, you have really deserve a great deal of thanks today from everybody.

I don't know how you got any work done for yourself after
all the help you dished out for everybody, including myself. If only all

these people knew how long you've been doing this for so
many people. Thanks on behalf of myself and all the other folks who've

stumbled and gotten help from you.
--
RMC,CPA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming