Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to track two values and work with the data in between?

Hi everybody,
I need to go through the values of column G ("Good" or "Bad") and select the
data in between. There are few conditions,

If Address1 = "Bad" And Address2 = "Bad" Or Address1 = "Bad" And Address2 =
"Good" Or Address1 = "Good" And Address2 = "Bad" Then

data in between color.index = 40

ElseIf Address1 = "Good" And Address2 = "Good" Then
cell in column G.value = "Ok"

End If

I'm having a real problem in setting the Address1 and Address2 pair and then
go to the next pair. I've posted a similar question today but my explanation
was too confusing.

Thanks in advance for any help

A B C D E F
-8 DL 0.0043 106% 22 Bad