Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Range object

Dear Developers,

how can I make a copy of an range object(eg. range
("a1:c10") ), that I can manipulate(eg. change values or
format of a column of this range) instead of the original,
so this manipulation will not affect the original one's
values or format.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

What I want to do is a usable range-variable refering to
an exact copy of a given range.

.