Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default finding the first blank cell and then executing rest of macro

Hi

I have a macro that extracts data from Outlook and inserts it into an
excel worksheet. Please can somebody tell me what to put in the macro
so that it looks for the first blank row and then adds the data? In
other words, appends the new data at the end of the existing rows. If
I need to provide more information, please let me know. Many thanks
in advance. Annette.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Annette, something like this, will select the next row down in column A
Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

om...