Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default disable listitem

Which method do I have to use to disable items in a list- or combobox, so the
user can't select them, without removing them?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can disable a listbox entirely like this:

ListBox1.Enabled = False

I do not believe it is possible to disable selecting some but not all items.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Roland" wrote in message
| Which method do I have to use to disable items in a list- or combobox, so
the
| user can't select them, without removing them?
| Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Maybe in the change event this to disable for example the fourth item

Private Sub ListBox1_Change()
If ListBox1.ListIndex = 3 Then ListBox1.Selected(3) = False

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl