Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Extra projects in VBA editor?

Hi
see:
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...top/trackback/

"garle" wrote:

I recently started getting out of memory errors when running certain
macros. Then I started paying more attention to the project list in the
VBA editor and realized that it had begun to list workbooks that are no
longer open, and even duplicates of workbooks that are no longer open.

On another machine, I verified that normally projects disappear from
the project list when the workbook is closed in Excel.

I've browsed the group for similar problems and have so far tried
deleting Windows Temp files. However, the problem remains. If I open a
workbook (even a brand new workbook that contains no macros or data)
and close the workbook in Execel, it remains listed as a project. If I
re-open the workbook, a a 2nd entry will appear and remain in the VBA
poject list.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how solve this problem?

I'm running Excel 2000 (with office 2000 sp3 + other recommended
updates) on Win XP professional, sp2.

Thanks in advance for any help!