Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving the activecell range for later use

Ok. Everyone probably knows this one but me. I seem to not be getting my
object typing correct.

Seems like you should be able to go ...
Dim LastCell As Excel.Range
LastCell = ActiveCell.Range("A1")

And then use LastCell in a With like With Activecell.

What types should I be using to do this? Where am I going wrong?