Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbooks within a Folder - B-Lists

I have the following situation:
I have a folder called B-List which is populated with Excel reports
every week
In the current spreadsheet I want to compare Job Numbers in Column 1
to the Job Numbers in Column 1 in the most recent spreadsheet
to see what has changed
So in the code below, before Range("A1:A18") I think I need to make a
reference
to this most recent spreadsheet, help is greatly appreciated.

Sub ma()
Dim i As Long
Dim j As Long

j = 1
With Sheets("Sheet1")
For i = 1 To 20
If IsError(Application.match(.Cells(i, 1), .Range("a1:a18"), 0))
Then
.Cells(i, 1).EntireRow.Copy
Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet3").Cells(j, 1)
j = j + 1
End If
Next
End With