Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default QueryTable OLE DB with Parameter

Hi.

Could anyone tell me if it's possible to create an OLEDB QueryTable with one
or more Parameters?

Doing it with ODBC QueryTables are straight forward, yet OLEDB appears
impossible.
I've done a lot of searching and haven't come across anyone with success.

Standard Northwind.mdb using Jet as Provider.

My CommandText: select * from Products where ProductName = ?

VarChar Parameter of Chai

When Refreshing, I get an error:
No value given for one or more required parameters.

Can anyone assist?

Cheers

How to choose if I use a parameter or not in a parameter query Arnaud Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 8th 07 01:19 PM
Querytable range name Ray[_12_] Excel Programming 0 September 13th 04 08:29 PM
How to use QueryTable with insertion sql ou Excel Programming 1 August 18th 04 12:20 PM
Querytable Ben.c Excel Programming 4 December 3rd 03 09:11 AM
MS QUERY w/out querytable No Name Excel Programming 1 October 24th 03 03:55 PM