Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default No zero in a cell

Help to a code in Exell.
Exell make a zero in every cell if there not are some sum to take.
What code must I make if I want a empty cell every time it is zero
--
I hope someone can help me.

Mvh.

Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can either adjust the formula, like =IF(SUM(A1:A10)=0,"",SUM(A1:A10), or
you can turn off zero display, ToolsOptions and on the View tab uncheck the
Zero Values box.

--

HTH

RP

"Michael" wrote in message
Help to a code in Exell.
Exell make a zero in every cell if there not are some sum to take.
What code must I make if I want a empty cell every time it is zero
--
I hope someone can help me.

Mvh.

Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Problem with assigning "" is if that cell is linked to another in
formula, the othercell will landup showing #VALUE.
So turning off zero display as Bob informed, will be better optoin -
applies to entire sheet.

If you want to hide zeros only for a particular range you can add
conditional formatting to the cells
2 condtions . 1st If CellValue IS Equal To 0 then set font colour to
white 2ndt If CellValue Is Not Equal to 0 then set font colour to
Automatic.

Sharad