Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default printing pictures in excel with VB

Hi,

Usually I do use Excel as print medium for my VB programs.
Since I have to print pictures, I have created a XLT template with
an image object at the right place with the right sizes.
The "picturealignment" and "picturesizemode" properties (should)
give me the perfect result.
However when I launch the program, I do not have the possibilty
to fill the image object with the picture, I've tried :
activesheet.image1.picture = loadpicture("c:\MyPicture") but ....
this command works perfectly as an Excel macro (VBA) but not at
all with a standalone VB program.
Any suggestions ? Thank you very much.

Jean-Marie