Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default trying to populate a variable from a combo box

I am trying to fill a variable with the value from a
combo box.

I tried the following

Dim myDesc as String
myDesc = Me.ComboBox2

and then I tried
Dim myDesc as String
Set myDesc = Me.ComboBox2

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
LWhite

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Value? Of course!

Thank you.