Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running a macro on mulitple files

I want to run a macro which I have written on about 67 excel files in one
folder automatically. Is this possible? HOw?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chris

You can open each file in the folder using the Dir function. See here

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...-dir-function/

Then run the macro and close the file.

--
Dick Kusleika