Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Querytable refreshing on a protected spreadsheet

How do I allow a querytable to refresh while the spreadsheet is protected?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

CDC

You have to refresh it in code. I haven't found a way to refresh it without
first unprotecting the sheet.

Sheet1.Unprotect
Sheet1.QueryTables(1).Refresh False
Sheet1.Protect