Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default #Name

I have a function in an addin i created which does some basic calculations
which is loaded and saved however when i open a spreadsheet that was saved
with calls to this function I get the #Name error

the addin is loaded when I open excel because if i add any more of these
functions into the spreadsheet it works, on loading the spreadsheet Excel
seems to process the sheet before loading the addins so fails

I works fine on some computers but not on others

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try Pressing 'F9' key after the spread sheet is opened.
This calculates the sheet again.

Sharad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Sharad, but the problem is it's needs to retain the values without
having to re-calc the formula every time a user opens the sheet

"Sharad" wrote:

Try Pressing 'F9' key after the spread sheet is opened.
This calculates the sheet again.

Sharad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just a guess at a workaround.

Add an
application.calculate
line in the open event of that workbook to see if forcing a recalc helps.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not sure if I am using this right. Can anyone help, I need a formula o
how to plug in goal(#) and a continuous % to goal running number

Thank

--
hungrecke
hungrecker's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=1