Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Want Excel Hyperlinks to reuse browser window

How do I set all hyperlinks in Excel to reuse windows?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Based on my understanding, you wants to show the hyperlink in the same
webbrowser window when we click the hyperlink.
If I have any misunderstanding, please feel free to let me know.

I think we can not do that, this is by design, because the excel and the ie
is totally two different process, they did not communicate with each other
about how to navigate the hyperlink.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,

Perter Huang