Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default E-Mailing Execl via Outlook Express

I've had a good look around Ron de Bruin site conerning e-mailing and is it
correct to say that you can't put pre-defined text in the message body of an
e-mail via excel? The links off Ron's page indicate that you can do it
through Outlook, but I need it via Express

Secondly, can I reference a cell value on a worksheet within the Subject
line of an e-mail. Not sure of the exact syntax I should have, say the value
that is returned in Sheet1 C7 (this is from a Data Validation drop down
list) I'm looking to insert on the Subject line of the e-mail.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John

Have you see this workaround if you not want to send a File.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/oebody.htm

Or use CDO if it is possible for you
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

Secondly, can I reference a cell value on a worksheet within the Subject

See the tips pages on my site in every example

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl