Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default fphover.class not displaying in Explorer 6.0 when XP SP2 is instal

Hey all, I need a hand with this. I have a website (www.endeavourband.ca)
that uses the fphover.class for the link menu. This works fine with XP SP 1
and Explorer 6.0, but with XP SP 2 the menu items appear as clear boxes with
a red X. Any idea what setting I am missing? I have been pouring over the
security options, and can't figure what is causing the problem.

Thanks in advance...
--
Drummerfella

Senior Software Developer