Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I set up a Conditional Alarm to ring a bell when a conditi.

I am trying to run a sound file when a condition is met in a cell. For
example, when a value in a cell meets a certain condition, I can hear a bell
ring even if I'm in another program, or I could have a call to my cell or an
email sent to me. Has anyone done this? Thank you. Please email me at
. I really appreciate it.