Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA AddIn reference in Excel X for Mac

I have installed the Analysis Toolpak and Analysis Toolpak - VBA on my Power
PC G4 using Excel X for Mac. I have included one of the addin functions in a
macro that starts upon opening of the workbook. Before I put the addin in my
code, I had no problems with the macro starting when the workbook was opened.
Once I put that in, Excel hangs and crashes upon opening the workbook. I
added AddIns("Analysis Toolpak - VBA").Installed = True to the open event,
but the workbook still crashed. Either way, Excel isn't recognizing the
AddIn properly until I close the macro and restart it. It seems to work ok
if I don't start the macro with the open event. Any ideas on how I can get
Excel not to crash and the AddIn function to be recognized upon starting the
macro with the open workbook event? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In article ,
"Lori" wrote:

I was able to find the answer at