Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying data relevant to the position of a cell on another sheet

I have a sheet with 80 rows of data.

The user selects a cell in the first column of the table of data. The macro
then confirms the cell is within range and allows the row contents to be
deleted.

So far so good.

Another sheet is then selected where i need to replace the data on a
specific line with formulas that are hidden elsewhere on the sheet.

My problem is, if the user selects say row 39, how do i select row 39 on
the next sheet.

Any help will be greatley appreciated

Thanks in advance