Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default In Excel, how can I store and append to a cell value as inputs ch.

I have several formulas on sheet1 of my workbook that calculate values sent
to cells on another sheet within the workbook. I need to accomplish two
things. First, I need to be able to store these values on the second
worksheet even if the input changes on the first sheet. I also need to be
able to append the values on the second sheet if certain criteria are met on
sheet1. When I change the input on sheet1, the values atomically change on
sheet2. I need to control this. (Copy - Paste Special - Values is not
applicable in this case) Thank you!