Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DS DS is offline

Default can I use autofilter with an equation

I am trying to filter dates such that I want all rows where the date is less
than 30 days forward. In other words I'm looking to see only the rows which
are within the next 30 days.

In MS-Project VBA I can insert into the Finish Date field autofilter the
fo0rmula Value:=(Now() - 28) and get my results

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
use the advanced filter for this

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"ds" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am trying to filter dates such that I want all rows where the date

is less
than 30 days forward. In other words I'm looking to see only the rows

which
are within the next 30 days.

In MS-Project VBA I can insert into the Finish Date field autofilter

the
fo0rmula Value:=(Now() - 28) and get my results

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use a Custom AutoFilter. For example:

ActiveSheet.Range("A1").AutoFilter Field:=1, _
Criteria1:="=" & CLng(Date), Operator:=xlAnd, _
Criteria2:="<=" & CLng(Date + 30)

ds wrote:
I am trying to filter dates such that I want all rows where the date is less
than 30 days forward. In other words I'm looking to see only the rows which
are within the next 30 days.

In MS-Project VBA I can insert into the Finish Date field autofilter the
fo0rmula Value:=(Now() - 28) and get my results

Thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List