Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Double Listbox

I am trying to populate a listbox with the items that share a certain
category that is selected in another listbox. As an example, if I had one
listbox that had SUV as a type of vehichle and the brand name and model name
in the other colum, I would want it to work such that if I selected SUV in
the first listbox, my other values would populate as Toyota 4 Runner, Ford
Escape and so forth.

I think I am on the right track in first using a find method to locate the
item to go in ListBox2 as an offset from the ListBox1.Value variable, and
looping it so that it continues to add to the list for each incedence of SUV
in the database.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Roy