Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help to adjust code

Hi there,

I have the sumif code below entered into a macro in a large worksheet. My
problem is that the column I need to sum the value of (C[19]) changes. c[41]
contains months of the year in one column, whereas the sheet I get
information from has 2 column of data one for each month.

Can anyone think of a way to adjust this code to move over a column to look
at values when there is a change in month in C[41], Without doing a big long
if statement for twelve months?
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _
"=SUMIF('Paste data GL'!C[41],RC[2],'Paste data GL'!C[19])"

Cheers Sue