Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input Values Instead of Hard Coded Values

Hi Everybody,

I have a Macro that Works Well. The Only Problem is that ALL the
Values ( Data ) I Use are Hard Coded in the Macro.
What would I Need to do ( and How would I go About it ) if I Wanted
the Macro to Pick Up the Values ( Data ) from a Table or Something
Instead of having them Hard Coded in the Macro. The Hard Coded Values
( Data ) Used are NOT in the Workbook and will Change Constantly. I
Really want to be Able to Input the Values Somewhere and then Run the
Macro as Often as Necessary.
Below are 2 Examples of Working Functions :-

Function Difference1()
Difference1 = False
If _
A = 1 And A <= 3 And _