Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Checking previous 7 rows for dates and values

I am using Excel 97.

I am wanting some code which will add an entry on the next free line which
checks the previous 7 rows and if they are within the preceding 7 days the
value of the adjacent cells are added up and entered in the next cell to the
right.

An example of this is:

9/11/04 6
18/11/04 2
19/11/04 2
20/11/04 3
22/11/04 4
23/11/04 5
25/11/04 2

So in this example the following days would be added 19,20,22,23,25
and the following is added and the entry would be:-
26/11/04 16

I hope Ive explained what Im after!

Can anyone asisst me.please
Regards

--
Mark A Whitehead
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mark,
I can not get my Excel to deal with the date format you are using. I don't
even see that format in Date Format. I am using an American version of Excel,
which might explain the format choices I have available.