Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tracking by date

I created a spread sheet to track the preventative maintenance (PM) on a
fleet of a little over 100 transit buses. On the first sheet named milage I
update the miles on each bus byweekly. This allowes me to track the different
PM that need to be done on the buses. It workes well by mileage on every
thing except air condishing (A/C) PM that need to be done every 12 months on
most buses and every 6 months on a few of them. On the AC PM sheet I start A2
with the bus # & B as the due milage, C is the milage pulled from sheet 1, D
is the one I am pulling from now to kick the letters AC on sheet 1, E is the
date of the last PM and I am using a (ie)11/23/2004 date format. I have tried
quit a few formulas with out sucess to do this.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

Les B
Las Vegas Nv