Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unselecting a Cell??

Hello Everyone,

I have written a program with a startup page. But, my startup page is for
info only and displays information I gathered through an array. Now, the
program selects the startup page to view when it boots up. Now, my problem
is, IT HIGHLIGHTS cell A1 as though that is where the cursor was last. How
do I UNselect so that I see no cells highlighted???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is an active cell on every worksheet and you can not really get around
that. My favorite way around this is to either hide the active cell behide a
logo or shape or to select a cell which is off screen. If you want to you can
also set the scroll area so that the end user can not scroll around on the
screen once you have hidden the active cell.