Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using VB Excel to create Game Show

HI,

I wanted to create a game show using excel. What I want it to do is:

Have a command button on the 1st sheet that starts the show.

Have a msgbox or inputbox that asks for number of players (max 4)

Have a msgbox or inputbox that asks for the name of each player.

Creates columns with the name of the players on sheet 2.

Reads text from a txt file and enters it on sheet 3. (2 columns - Que
and Ans).

Have a command button on sheet 1 that will randomly choose a Ques fro
sheet 3 and display it.

Thank you.

ajlove2
ajlove20's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=748