-   -   Why the command button in excel will move when print. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317670-why-command-button-excel-will-move-when-print.html)

TSH

Why the command button in excel will move when print.

When i click print in my excel VBA program, some of the command button/ list
box will at right sides will move to left sides. Can anyone help me in this
problem?

Thomas Ramel

Why the command button in excel will move when print.

Grüezi TSH

TSH schrieb am 24.11.2004

When i click print in my excel VBA program, some of the command button/ list
box will at right sides will move to left sides. Can anyone help me in this
problem?

Install the latest service-pack(s)!

Regards

Thomas Ramel