Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I reduce the Size?

Hi, and Many Thanks in advance!

I have got one excel workbook, with a few modules , a few shapes a fe
buttons etc.
But the Workbook Size is too big, and actually just sending a copy o
the same worksheet to a new workbook and then inporting the firs
workbook modules to the new one I can reduce the size by a half.

What's going on?
Is it normal a workbook with 564K, with just 2 worksheets, 15 shapes
10 buttons and 2 modules, with no more than 300lines of code in bot
modules?

Am I doing anything WRONG?

THANKS

--
0000_AAAA_000
0000_AAAA_0000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1248

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Your used range on sheets may be larger than you think.

See Debra Dalglesih's site for help on resetting.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:33:19 -0600, 0000_AAAA_0000
wrote:

Hi, and Many Thanks in advance!

I have got one excel workbook, with a few modules , a few shapes a few
buttons etc.
But the Workbook Size is too big, and actually just sending a copy of
the same worksheet to a new workbook and then inporting the first
workbook modules to the new one I can reduce the size by a half.

What's going on?
Is it normal a workbook with 564K, with just 2 worksheets, 15 shapes,
10 buttons and 2 modules, with no more than 300lines of code in both
modules?

Am I doing anything WRONG?

THANKS!