Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Get Outlook Address Book info

You could also Export the data from Outlook. Probably easier but not dynamic
so when something changes in the address book you will need to re-export.

In outlook make local copy of the address book. (Depending on the setup you
may not be able to export the Global Address List directly). Once you have a
local copy choose File - Import Export... and then just follow the
directions...

Hope this helps...

"Jeff" wrote:

Hello,

I am sure there is a way to get Outlook Address Book info into an Excel
Worksheet. How can this be done ?

Basically I would like all the info from all the people in my "Global
Address Book".

In the Properties of each adderess, there is the General Tab, Organization
Tab, Phone/Notes Tab, Member Of Tab, E-mail Address Tab.

I would like all this information in Excel.

Again how can this be done with VBA code or is their some way to export all
that info directly to Excel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeff