Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is it even possible?

Thanks for reading this post.

I think the best way to describe what I am wanting to do is by givin
you an example.

Say you have an email with 40 lines of information on it. The email i
consistant for the most part in its format, but it contains -----
lines and lots of spaces.

I would like to get that information to cut and paste into an exce
worksheet

The trick is I need the information to always line up into seperat
cells.

So basically im asking if you could make a template to do this. And i
so how would your start VBA in excel, or something else?

Thanks agai

--
rmeffer
rmeffert's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=942

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can paste the email body into a sheet in excel, then from the Dat
menu, choose "Text to Columns" which allows you to choose how t
delimit the incoming data

--
crispb
crispbd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1088