Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sort and add data

I am completely new to this, but here is what I am trying to do. I a
not looking for the exact code here, but maybe someone to point me i
the right direction and perhaps to a place where I can read up on VB?

I need to import data from a web page from multiple days. (this I ca
do )
THe data is a list of names and a number.
I then need to import data from another similar web page that has
similar list of names and numbers.
If the name is the same as one already imported, I need to add th
numbers together.
If the name is not there, I need to add it to the list.
(then repeat for a bunch of web pages with this kind of data)

This is the beginning part of what Im trying to do, and I think I ca
figure it out if I get this far, but like I said I am new to this
Maybe a beginners web page or some type of help would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
robertlowr
robertlowry's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1674