Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Check for list of 3 values (alpha) in a column

I have rotas on Excel sheets and need to check set cells in columns (i
B3:B15) to check that there is a 'L' a 'N' and a 'E' in the cells t
show there is minimum cover for the shifts. A tick or something to sho
yes no etc is what I am after.
If this is already covered elsewhere, (I looked but cant find it.)
apologise and please point me in the direction of that post.
Thanks in advance.
Co

--
GeeSexAa