Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "CAN'T EXECUTE CODE IN BREAK MODE"

When "stepping-thru" code, via keying {F8}, I sometimes receive thi
pop-up message. I have been ignoring it, but what is going on?

Chuckles12

--
Chuckles12
Chuckles123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1494

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chuckles 123,

One possibility is that a timed procedure, such as a periodic backup
routine, is trying to run. As two macros cannot run concurrently, the error
message that you have encountered would be shown.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Chuckles123" wrote in message

When "stepping-thru" code, via keying {F8}, I sometimes receive this
pop-up message. I have been ignoring it, but what is going on?

Chuckles123

--
Chuckles123
Chuckles123's Profile: