Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default need to repeat rows at bottom of excel spreadsheet

I found this with google.
If i try this code i get an error in the line: firstPgBk =
ActiveSheet.HPageBreaks(1).Location.Row - 1
can someone tell me whats wrong?

Greetings Hans

Bericht 6 van deze discussie
Van:Art Farrell )
Onderwerp: NEED TO REPEAT ROWS AT THE BOTTOM OF EXCEL SPREAD SHEET

View this article only
Discussies:microsoft.public.excel.programming
Datum:2004-06-07 06:18:43 PST

Hi AQ,

This macro will copy the original sheet to a new sheet and do the work
there. I put statements in to print the sheet and delete it but I turned
these off since you can go to Print Preview to verify that it works as you
want. Let me know if you have questions.

CHORDially,
Art Farrell

Option Explicit
Sub repeatBotRows()

Dim botRows As Range, botCount As Long
Dim firstPgBk As Long, LasRow As Long
Dim totPages As Long, n As Long, m As Long

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Application.DisplayAlerts = False

Set botRows = Range("2:7")
Sheets("Sheet1").Copy after:=Sheets("Sheets1")
ActiveSheet.Name = "printOrig"
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.printtitlerows = "$1:$1"
End With
firstPgBk = ActiveSheet.HPageBreaks(1).Location.Row - 1
botCount = botRows.Rows.Count
LasRow = Cells.Find("*", [a1], , , xlByRows, xlPrevious).Row
totPages = Application.Ceiling(LasRow / (firstPgBk - botCount - 1), 1)
Range(Rows(firstPgBk - botCount + 1), Rows(firstPgBk)).Select
Selection.EntireRow.Insert Shift:=xlDown
botRows.Copy Range("A" & firstPgBk - botCount + 1)

n = 2
m = 0
Do
Range(Rows(firstPgBk * n - botCount - m), Rows(firstPgBk * n -
m - 1)).Select
Selection.EntireRow.Insert Shift:=xlDown
botRows.Copy Range("A" & firstPgBk * n - botCount - m)
n = n + 1
m = m + 1
Loop Until n totPages
' ActiveSheet.PrintOut