-   -   How to get a sum of values from multiple sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317431-how-get-sum-values-multiple-sheets.html)

ahmed

How to get a sum of values from multiple sheets

How can we get sum of values from multiple sheets which it shows in a new or
specific sheet and in next cell i need the discription of that vaule too...
which will be same in all sheets... but cells will be different.

Frank Kabel

How to get a sum of values from multiple sheets

Hi
could you provide more details:
where are your cells on the individual sheets
- do you have a list of the sheet names or are they following a naming
convetion
..- some example data

"Ahmed" wrote:

How can we get sum of values from multiple sheets which it shows in a new or
specific sheet and in next cell i need the discription of that vaule too...
which will be same in all sheets... but cells will be different.

ahmed

How to get a sum of values from multiple sheets

on first sheed "DATA" i have all the details of my products with Product codes.
then next on multiiple sheets i have my company orders .. where i have used
vlookup then i enter qty i order... and on next column i have received qty
and then pending qty...
now i need a summary on the end sheet of all pending products...
where i want to have Product name, then sum of all pending qty in front of
it...
thats all i want to do...

"Ahmed" wrote:

How can we get sum of values from multiple sheets which it shows in a new or
specific sheet and in next cell i need the discription of that vaule too...
which will be same in all sheets... but cells will be different.

Frank Kabel

How to get a sum of values from multiple sheets

Hi
as said: How are the individual sheets named. also post some real example
data.

"Ahmed" wrote:

How can we get sum of values from multiple sheets which it shows in a new or
specific sheet and in next cell i need the discription of that vaule too...
which will be same in all sheets... but cells will be different.

ahmed

How to get a sum of values from multiple sheets

this is the data 1st code ...then description

552405 type E91 N B06 6A
552407 type E91 N B10 10A
552409 type E91 N B16 16A
552410 type E91 N B20 20A
this is order sheet with vlookup
6-digit Ref # Description Qty Receiveed
Pending
552787 - - type E91 C03 3A 108 100 8
552789 - - type E91 C06 6A 600 445.00 155
552796 - - type E91 C32 32A 300 300.00 0

Here we need output this way
CODE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION TOTAL PENDING QTY
552787 type E91 C03 3A 8

thats it...

"Ahmed" wrote:

How can we get sum of values from multiple sheets which it shows in a new or
specific sheet and in next cell i need the discription of that vaule too...
which will be same in all sheets... but cells will be different.

ahmed

How to get a sum of values from multiple sheets

Sheet names are
PO #108
PO #109
PO #110
PO #112
PO #115
PO #117

"Ahmed" wrote:

How can we get sum of values from multiple sheets which it shows in a new or
specific sheet and in next cell i need the discription of that vaule too...
which will be same in all sheets... but cells will be different.

Frank Kabel

How to get a sum of values from multiple sheets

Hinot fully sure but you may try the following formula:
=SUMPRODUCT(SUMIF(INDIRECT("'PO #" & ROW(INDIRECT("108:117")) &
"'!A1:A100"),A1,INDIRECT("'PO #" & ROW(INDIRECT("108:117")) & "'!F1:F100")))

with the following assumption:
- you have the sheets "PO #108" to "PO #117" and they are named in exact
this way:
- A1 on your oder sheet contains the 6-digit number you want to lookup on
the individual PO # sheets. You have entered this value manually
- column A on these PO # sheets also conatins this 6-digit number
- column F on the iondividual sheets contains the pending amount/value which
is to be summed

f this does not work you may email me an example sheet at
frank[dot]kabel[at]mummert[dot]de

General note: I wouldn't use Excel in this way for such Analysis. Sounds
more like a database task for me