Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default References to unsaved documents??

Excel 2002, WinXP
I have a file, say MyFile, that displays the following message when I click
to save it:
"Save MyFile with references to unsaved documents?"
Apparently this file has such references, but they are unintentional. How
do I find these references within this file?
Thanks for your help. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

maybe...

Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

(or even edit|links for the easy to find ones)

--

Dave Peterson