Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with pivot tables

Hello, I´m new in this forum, I´m programing with visual basic 6 and
make some reports, when I have a lot of registres, I have a proble
with the pivot tables, the error says that can´t make the change
because there are so many rows and columns, drag one or more files o
rows out the pivot table.
That how I do it:

Set Tabla = Nothing
Set Tabla = Hoja.PivotTables(1)

If File 1 Then
Tabla.SourceData = "Usuarios!L1C1:L" & File & "C9"
Else
Tabla.SourceData = "Usuarios!L1C1:L2C9"
End If

Tabla.SaveData = True 'save changes

Thanks for all and excuse my english (I´m from Spain

--
Eddie515
Eddie5150's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1665

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Different versions of excel have different limits.

XL2002: Limits of PivotTables in Microsoft Excel 2002

XL2000: Limits of PivotTables in Microsoft Excel 2000

XL97: Limits of PivotTables in Microsoft Excel 97

At the top of each of these articles are links to the other.

Eddie5150 wrote:

Hello, I´m new in this forum, I´m programing with visual basic 6 and I
make some reports, when I have a lot of registres, I have a problem
with the pivot tables, the error says that can´t make the changes

Eddie5150's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16655
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=318681

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This breaking news just in... (from a private email):

The 97 article isn't available any more, and the 2002 link doesn't work
either.

On the bright side, the 2000 link is Okay!

===
Sorry.

Eddie5150 wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

And here's the link for Excel 2003:

Limits of PivotTable Reports in Microsoft Excel 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=820742

Eddie5150 wrote:

[...]

Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List