Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bmm bmm is offline

Default XLA problem.

Hello all,
Iam encountering one problem. Usually whenever we do an AddIn in to Xl we
get the corresponding .XLA file in the Visual BAsic editor and when remove
the Addin the corresponding .XLA file is also removed from VB Editor.

But similar thing is not happening for me. When i remove the Addin from the
ToolsAddIns, the .XLA file is still visible.

What can be the reason?
Thanks and rgds
Bhavana

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As far as I know, it doesn't and the behaviour is fine enough

--
mangesh_yada

mangesh_yadav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1047
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31867

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bmm bmm is offline

Hello mangesh ,
Thanks for the reply.
i tried it with one new addin it behaves in the manner i mentioned earlier.
Have u tried that and checked.
rgds

"mangesh_yadav" wrote in
message ...

As far as I know, it doesn't and the behaviour is fine enough.

--
mangesh_yadav

mangesh_yadav's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=318675

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, it does work that way. Infact if you see, the method of addin
Addins and References is quite different (even through VBA), and bot
are not related.

check this link:
http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut08.htm

- Manges