Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Output color to a text (rtf) file

I have a macro that imports every line in a text file, replaces certain
key words, then exports the line to a different text file. I would like
the word I replace to show up in color in the output file. I have
already renamed my files to use the rtf file extension. I have also
changed the font color for the cell's value being used to replace text
in the string. The replacement is being made, but the font properties
are lost.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I name it with a .rtf extension.