Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide Not e

If any cell in the range A4:D10 has a value, I want to hide rows A1:D9. How
do I do that? I find examples for hiding rows if a cell(s) has a certain
value, but not if it just not empty.
Thanks,
Howard
--
Howard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
check for
range.value=""

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Howard" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
If any cell in the range A4:D10 has a value, I want to hide rows

A1:D9. How
do I do that? I find examples for hiding rows if a cell(s) has a

certain
value, but not if it just not empty.
Thanks,
Howard
--
Howard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Frank,
I want to hide rows, if any of those cells are NOT empty.
Thanks,
Howard

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
check for
range.value=""

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Howard" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
If any cell in the range A4:D10 has a value, I want to hide rows

A1:D9. How
do I do that? I find examples for hiding rows if a cell(s) has a

certain
value, but not if it just not empty.
Thanks,
Howard
--
Howard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
range.value<""

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Howard" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Frank,
I want to hide rows, if any of those cells are NOT empty.
Thanks,
Howard

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
check for
range.value=""

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Howard" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
If any cell in the range A4:D10 has a value, I want to hide rows

A1:D9. How
do I do that? I find examples for hiding rows if a cell(s) has a

certain
value, but not if it just not empty.
Thanks,
Howard
--
Howard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Frank,
Thanks very much!
Howard

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
range.value<""

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Howard" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Frank,
I want to hide rows, if any of those cells are NOT empty.
Thanks,
Howard

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi