Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Random Numbers

In cells A1:A4 reside the following

20%
30%
40%
50%

I have a block of records elsewhere. I need to drill through the last
column of that block, randomly assigning one of those percentages. I can do
the looping. I dont know if theres a formula I can use in the sheet to
randomly draw from those percentages or if I have to incorporate code into a
loop then assigning one of those presets.

Im looking through a hardcopy of Excel formals and msdn, but have not found
the direction I need.

Direction welcome as to how I can put this together.

Appreciatively,
Arturo